Puff Heat Transfer Vinyl is a great way to add a fun, 3-D look to your favorite projects. Puff Heat Transfer Vinyl is designed for the direct-to-garment application of graphics, text, and designs. It is engineered to withstand the heat of high-temperature garment presses. This vinyl allows you to get a great effect that is hard to get from other methods, and it's great for making your own tees or decorating t-shirts made from 100% cotton.
Puff heat transfer vinyl is a super soft, matte heat transfer vinyl. Made from 100% polyurethane, it can be applied to any t-shirt or garment using a standard heat press or home iron. Let's achieve the polished and professional look of a shop-finished graphic with Puff heat transfer vinyl.
Benefits of Puff Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Easy to use: Puff Heat Transfer Vinyl is an all-in-one product that requires no additional carrier or adhesive.
- Cuttable: You can cut your design with any standard vinyl cutter.
- Versatile: Puff HTV can be applied to a wide range of products including athletic wear, hoodies, t-shirts, and more.
- Size: 20"x82ft
- Color: Available in 16 colors
- Large roll orders processing time is 7 to 10 business days
Puff Heat Transfer Vinyl (20"x82ft)
- We offer shipping as follows:
- For USA Mainland (LA Warehouse products ONLY):
- Free Shipping on all orders over $69
- $15 for all orders under $69.
- There might be an international transaction fee charged by third party when place an order.
- PO Box address and APO address are not accepted.
- The current shipping takes around 3 to 10 business days and tracking information email will be sent to customers once your shipment is processed( usually 1 to 3 days after you place an order).
- Please bear in mind that there could be unavoidable delays from Shipping carrier due to uncontrolled factors such as COVID-19 and any-other.
Lost Parcels Policy
For Lost items / damaged items sent from LA warehouse customers needs to take pictures of labels on each items they received and send those snaps to us we will forward the pictures to warehouse & cargo service to rectify the issue.