Our eye-catching Buffalo Plaid Heat Transfer Vinyl is perfect for DIY artists to create something special in the holiday season. Cut out Christmas greetings, jingle bells, tiny elves, and jolly Santa Claus figures with our ready-to-cut vinyl and stick them onto your winter hoodies, t-shirts, pillowcases, and bedsheets.
This vinyl is smooth, stretchable, and luxuriously thin allowing easy transfer onto dry cotton fabrics. Available in 5 color patterns, get crafty and carve unique shapes, logos, letters, and designs to decorate your house for Christmas.
This incredibly durable heat transfer vinyl also works great in washing machines. Teckwrap Craft’s vinyl sheets will make your DIY fashion last for years!
- Size: 10"x5ft Roll (0.25x1.55m）
- Super-thin and flexible texture allows easy cutting of small shapes and letters
- Easy cutting and weeding to your desired shape, size, contour, or angle
- Simple yet eye-catching Christmas heat transfer vinyl
- Smooth, glossy finish
- Stretchable and lightweight
- Easy transfer onto dry, smooth cotton fabric surfaces
- Washing-machine friendly
- Easy, clutter-free cutting and weeding
- Ideal for cotton t-shirts, hoodies, bags, hats, pillowcases, bedsheets.
Related post: Heat Transfer Vinyl vs Iron-on Vinyl
I’m in love with this vinyl. Both of my orders have been amazing. Shipping was fairly quick considering where it’s coming from. But I’m like a kid at Christmas time waiting to get their present. Working on another order very soon.
Buffalo Plaid Heat Transfer Vinyl 5ft Roll
- We offer shipping as follows:
- For USA Mainland (LA Warehouse products ONLY):
- Free Shipping on all orders over $69
- $15 for all orders under $69.
- There might be an international transaction fee charged by third party when place an order.
- PO Box address and APO address are not accepted.
- The current shipping takes around 3 to 10 business days and tracking information email will be sent to customers once your shipment is processed( usually 1 to 3 days after you place an order).
- Please bear in mind that there could be unavoidable delays from Shipping carrier due to uncontrolled factors such as COVID-19 and any-other.
Lost Parcels Policy
For Lost items / damaged items sent from LA warehouse customers needs to take pictures of labels on each items they received and send those snaps to us we will forward the pictures to warehouse & cargo service to rectify the issue.