Get creative with our Cold Color Changing Vinyl to make a unique surprising craft project. When chilled below 59°F (15°C), the color will change from white(slight color) to color on the opposite side & change back to its original look when the temperature increases.
Shake off your stress today by crafting something unique with this color shift vinyl that is sensitive to Cold Temperature. It has a gloss finish & permanent property but indoor use is recommended not for outdoor use.
It makes an ideal choice for daily or occasional decorating projects like decals, signs, and craft projects. It can even be used on special occasions like birthdays, team events, & festivals.
- Size: 12"x5ft( 0.3x1.55m) x 9 rolls plus a roll of matte transfer tape
- Applied Temperature Resistance: -50°F to +225°F
- Gloss Finish
- Can be used on any smooth surface such as tile, glass, or metal to create designs and patterns
- Colors: matte transfer tape, Tiffany, Pink, Lavender, Rose Pink, Green, Red, Orange, Yellow and Deep Blue
- Permanent vinyl but not for outdoor use
It is very sturdy and love the idea of changing colors!!! I am obsessed with it. Keep in mind, this one will need its own base material cut. I created the custom and put 220 for teckwrap like this one and usually go for more pressure. Normal vinyl won't cut well on this type of vinyl, trust me on that!!!
I love the colors and quality of the vinyl haven't done any projects yet but I will be soon.
All the colours of the range plus a little roll of transfer tape - Amazing value and vinyl feels soft, easy cut/weed and changes amazingly bright colours
I am having a hard time getting the vinyl to stick to the transfer sheet that was included AND I also having difficulty finding the right pressure to cut. I have a cricut air 2 but either it barely cuts (vinyl +) or it cuts to deep (cardstock)
NEW Cold Color Changing 5ft Roll Bundle (non-translucent)
- We offer shipping as follows:
- For USA Mainland (LA Warehouse products ONLY):
- Free Shipping on all orders over $39
- $30 for all orders under $99.
- Free Shipping for all orders over $99
- There might be an international transaction fee charged by third party when place an order.
- Custom / Tax / Duty is customer's responsibility to deal with it and pay the respective duty / tax in their country. We are not responsible for any custom / tax / duty.
- Customers from Germany, Italy, & Brazil require tax number for their shipment to be processed smoothly.
- We do not accept PO Box addresses.
- The current shipping takes around 7 to 15 business days and we will email you once your shipment is picked by DHL ( usually 3 to 5 days after you place an order).
- Please bear in mind that there could be unavoidable delays from Shipping carrier due to uncontrolled factors such as COVID-19 and any-other.
Lost Parcels Policy
There are times when your parcel is either delivered to the wrong address or it is lost by shipping carrier. Please contact us immediately for any such situation and follow these guidelines:
If your tracking shows delivered and you did not get the shipment yet, first of all please check your mailbox, porch, surrounding area of your delivery box. If you still cannot find your parcel please contact DHL immediately and feedback us with case number so we can start your claim with the shipping carrier i.e. DHL, FedEx or UPS.
DHL, FedEx and UPS takes around 15-20 days to fulfill your claim of lost parcels.
DHL, FedEx and UPS only allow claim for shipments reported lost within 1 month after tracking shows delivered. After 1 month these shipping carriers don't entertain any claim, thus we even cannot do anything, so please contact us at your earliest in case your tracking shows delivered and you didn't get the parcel yet.
For Lost items / damaged items sent from LA warehouse customers needs to take pictures of labels on each items they received and send those snaps to us we will forward the pictures to warehouse & cargo service to rectify the issue.