Posted By TeckWrap Craft On July 28, 2022
Vinyl vs Sticker Paper: Which One Should You Choose?
Table of Contents
- What To Know About Stickers Made Of Vinyl
- Vinyl Are Highly Durable
- Vinyl Is Best Used For Outdoor Applications
- Vinyl Is Waterproof
- You Can Create Large Vinyl Stickers
- Vinyl Comes In Different Designs And Patterns
- You Can Create Many Projects Using Vinyl
- Working On Vinyl Is More Tedious
- What You Need To Know about Printable Sticker Paper
When it comes to making stickers, crafters are left with two options — vinyl stickers or paper stickers. But which one should you choose? Both have its major differences, in which the material is the primary factor. Let’s get straight to the point, vinyl is made of plastic-like material, while sticker paper is of course made of paper.
With that being said, plastic vinyl is more durable as compared to sticker paper. Let’s not beat around the bush and learn the difference between vinyl and sticker paper so you’ll know which one to choose.
What To Know About Stickers Made Of Vinyl
Adhesive craft vinyl is made of vinyl polymer and methacrylic polymer, which mimics a plastic-like material. In a nutshell, vinyl stickers are more durable, can be used for indoor or outdoor applications, waterproof, oil-proof, long-lasting, and the design options are limitless. Here’s what you need to know about vinyl stickers.