Add a sparkly, rhinestone effect to your art projects with Teckwrap Craft’s Holographic Heat Transfer Vinyl. These vinyl sheets glisten with prism-like 3D visual effects that can make any DIY apparel project a thousand times better.
The material is thin, flexible, and super-easy to cut and weed. The shiny colors of this vinyl dance around in the sunlight and look extremely beautiful.
Enjoy using our holographic HTV for DIY apparel projects! Make catchy graphics, patterns, shapes, and designs for your
- hoodies, bags
- any smooth cotton fabric surface
Our holographic HTV works great on smooth cotton fabric surfaces and can be easily used with a household iron.
- Size: 10”x5ft(0.25x1.55m）
- Attractive 3D prism-like visual effects
- Available in 20 distinct colors
- Adheres to dry, smooth cotton fabric surfaces
- Soft, shiny, and prism-like finish
- Durable, thin, and easy to work with
- Easy cutting and weeding to any shape, angle, or contour
- Compatible for all craft cutters
- Ideal for t-shirts, hoodies, bags, hats, pillowcases, clubwear
How to Create DIY Apparel and Cloth Fabric Projects with a Holographic HTV
- Compatible with Craft Cutters, Die Cutters, Sign Plotters,etc.
- Mirror/Reverse your image design.
- Place vinyl (gloss side) onto a cutting mat.
- Adjust proper blade speed and cutting pressure.
- Weed all of the excess slowly, leaving the delicate design letters or graphics.
- Make sure the finished product faces the right way once ironed onto your fabric.
- Lay out the fabric. Place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard, flat clean dry surface.
- Place cardboard to protect the transferred image onto both sides of the t-shirt.
- Set a heat press machine from 150℃(302℉) to 160℃(320℉).
- Press it only for 8-12 seconds at medium pressure.
- Iron on the vinyl gloss side. Do not use a steam iron.
- Disperse the iron's heat evenly. Be sure to consistently apply pressure so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
- Wait for the vinyl to COOL and gently peel off backing after a few minutes
Know more about using heat press on vinyl in this post.
Holographic Heat Transfer Vinyl Roll 5ft
- We offer shipping as follows:
- For USA Mainland (LA Warehouse products ONLY):
- Free Shipping on all orders over $39
- $30 for all orders under $99.
- Free Shipping for all orders over $99
- There might be an international transaction fee charged by third party when place an order.
- Custom / Tax / Duty is customer's responsibility to deal with it and pay the respective duty / tax in their country. We are not responsible for any custom / tax / duty.
- Customers from Germany, Italy, & Brazil require tax number for their shipment to be processed smoothly.
- We do not accept PO Box addresses.
- The current shipping takes around 7 to 15 business days and we will email you once your shipment is picked by DHL ( usually 3 to 5 days after you place an order).
- Please bear in mind that there could be unavoidable delays from Shipping carrier due to uncontrolled factors such as COVID-19 and any-other.
Lost Parcels Policy
There are times when your parcel is either delivered to the wrong address or it is lost by shipping carrier. Please contact us immediately for any such situation and follow these guidelines:
If your tracking shows delivered and you did not get the shipment yet, first of all please check your mailbox, porch, surrounding area of your delivery box. If you still cannot find your parcel please contact DHL immediately and feedback us with case number so we can start your claim with the shipping carrier i.e. DHL, FedEx or UPS.
DHL, FedEx and UPS takes around 15-20 days to fulfill your claim of lost parcels.
DHL, FedEx and UPS only allow claim for shipments reported lost within 1 month after tracking shows delivered. After 1 month these shipping carriers don't entertain any claim, thus we even cannot do anything, so please contact us at your earliest in case your tracking shows delivered and you didn't get the parcel yet.
For Lost items / damaged items sent from LA warehouse customers needs to take pictures of labels on each items they received and send those snaps to us we will forward the pictures to warehouse & cargo service to rectify the issue.