- 10"x 5ft x 5 rolls
- Use this decorative heat transfer film with your creativity to quickly and easily personalize apparel fashion accessories.
- Iron-on vinyl ideal for DIY T-shirts, team or club wear, bags, aprons, pillowcases home decor with DIY unique images.
- Work great on clean dry smooth flat cotton fabrics surface
How to Do It
- 1.Compatible with Craft Cutters, Die Cutters, Sign Plotters,etc.
- 2.Mirror/Reverse your image design.
- 3.Place vinyl (gloss side) onto cutting mat .
- 4.Adjust proper blade speed and cutting pressure .
- 5.Weed all of the excess slowly, leave the delicate design letters or graphics.
- 6.Make sure the finished product facing the right way once ironed onto your fabric.
- 7.Lay out the fabric.Place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard, flat clean dry surface.
- 8.Place a cardboard to protect transferred image onto both sides of t-shirt.
- 9.Set a heat press machine from 150℃(302℉) to 160℃(320℉) .
- 10.Press it only for 8-12 seconds at medium pressure.
- 11.Iron on the vinyl gloss side. Do not use steam iron.
- 12.Disperse the iron's heat evenly.Be sure to consistently apply pressure so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
- 13.Wait for the vinyl to COOL and gently peel off backing after few minutes.
I've explored many different instructions for heat pressing the sublimation transfer. Many sites say to use the Teflon, however, in watching many videos from crafters, they almost all say to use butcher paper so that the sublimation ink won't stick. I thought I'd comment this suggestion for your readers.
The colors was amazing… it’s a good product
Love the brigh color but didn’t work for me I try what other wrote in video since no instructions was there and no luck it didn’t puff up for me at all very disappointed but it could just be cause Iam new but I follow every step and nothing puff up
I tried to layer this vinyl with another vinyl using a Teflon sheet as a cover and it stuck to the Teflon. I had done this previously with other vinyl over and over and never had an issue.
Neon PU HTV 5ft Roll Bundle
- We offer shipping as follows:
- For USA Mainland (LA Warehouse products ONLY):
- Free Shipping on all orders over $69
- $15 for all orders under $69.
- There might be an international transaction fee charged by third party when place an order.
- PO Box address and APO address are not accepted.
- The current shipping takes around 3 to 10 business days and tracking information email will be sent to customers once your shipment is processed( usually 1 to 3 days after you place an order).
- Please bear in mind that there could be unavoidable delays from Shipping carrier due to uncontrolled factors such as COVID-19 and any-other.
Lost Parcels Policy
For Lost items / damaged items sent from LA warehouse customers needs to take pictures of labels on each items they received and send those snaps to us we will forward the pictures to warehouse & cargo service to rectify the issue.