Make your craft light up with flowers!
This holographic adhesive vinyl roll is ideal for every crafter's favorite medium: decal projects. Just cut your desired shapes and apply to any clean, dry surface.
This versatile holographic vinyl in glass flowers can be used in all sorts of cool craft ideas - turn a dull door into a fun faux painted design by adding these glossy flowers. Design an uninspired piece of scrapbook artwork using this floral pattern.
Use it on your home décor projects like adding glass petals to vases or table settings, or give an update to any picture frame with beautiful flowers.
Sprinkle over some confetti, or crackle up some paint!
The possibilities are endless, and they will all be pretty brilliant with these easy-to-use patterns in mind.
- Available sizes:
- 12"x5ft.( 0.3 x 1.55m)
- 12"x82ft.( 0.3 x 25m)
- Thickness: 0.1mm Liner:0.15mm
- Recommend to use with low adhesive cutting mat/weeding hook/high initial tack transfer paper for help
- Great for Hand Craft, Home Decor, Signs, Letters, Banners, Wall Decals, Window Graphics, Cars, Glass Mirrors, Scrapbooking.
- Compatible with most Craft Cutters, Die Cutters, Sign Plotters for art, craft and hobby use.
Check out a related post on holographic vinyl.
Holographic Glass Flower Adhesive Vinyl
This vinyl works perfectly for making our fishing lures! So far we have purchased and used the silver, magenta and lilac. I use a product called Rapid Tac to place the vinyl perfectly and get out any bubbles. It works great on placing any adhesive vinyl. We use Teckwrap Craft Vinyl for all of our vinyl needs and we highly recommend them!- J & J Tackle Company
Very pretty! But must cut on iron on mode and must use strong grip transfer tape.
Teckwrap holographic and mirror vinyls are my favourite out of any brand I've tried. When I saw these new colour options, I was so excited to try them, but they are NOT the same as other teckwrap products AT ALL and I was very disappointed. I bought one roll a couple months ago and absolutely loved the colour, but when I went to use it I had a lot of issues. It took about 5 or 6 test cuts using different settings than my other teckwrap and also needing to change to a deeper angled blade to get a clean cut that didn't rip the vinyl. I emailed support about it and they gave me some suggestions and I finally figured it out, but it wasn't nearly as sticky as other products, but it looked really nice, so I decided to give it another chance and buy another colour. HUGE REGRET! By the time my second roll arrived, a bunch of my products I made with the first roll started falling apart. Any time I cut things with thin line work, the small details won't stick. It bubbles super easily, sometimes just when you lay it out flat on the mat because it's so thick and stiff. I really wish it had the same flexibility and adhesion as the mirror chrome colours, because that's the quality I expect from teckwrap. I think if you plan on using this product for resin products with a top coat over it, it would probably be great, but if you're making decals or signs or anything like that, it's not a great addition to your collection, and if you plan on selling things you make with this vinyl, prepare yourself for customer complaints.
The vinyl would sometimes make bubbles when I am packaging it for clients but overall it is very pretty and my clients love this vinyl. Especially the lilac
Holographic Glass Flower Adhesive Craft Vinyl
- We offer shipping as follows:
- For USA Mainland (LA Warehouse products ONLY):
- Free Shipping on all orders over $39
- $30 for all orders under $99.
- Free Shipping for all orders over $99
- There might be an international transaction fee charged by third party when place an order.
- Custom / Tax / Duty is customer's responsibility to deal with it and pay the respective duty / tax in their country. We are not responsible for any custom / tax / duty.
- Customers from Germany, Italy, & Brazil require tax number for their shipment to be processed smoothly.
- We do not accept PO Box addresses.
- The current shipping takes around 7 to 15 business days and we will email you once your shipment is picked by DHL ( usually 3 to 5 days after you place an order).
- Please bear in mind that there could be unavoidable delays from Shipping carrier due to uncontrolled factors such as COVID-19 and any-other.
Lost Parcels Policy
There are times when your parcel is either delivered to the wrong address or it is lost by shipping carrier. Please contact us immediately for any such situation and follow these guidelines:
If your tracking shows delivered and you did not get the shipment yet, first of all please check your mailbox, porch, surrounding area of your delivery box. If you still cannot find your parcel please contact DHL immediately and feedback us with case number so we can start your claim with the shipping carrier i.e. DHL, FedEx or UPS.
DHL, FedEx and UPS takes around 15-20 days to fulfill your claim of lost parcels.
DHL, FedEx and UPS only allow claim for shipments reported lost within 1 month after tracking shows delivered. After 1 month these shipping carriers don't entertain any claim, thus we even cannot do anything, so please contact us at your earliest in case your tracking shows delivered and you didn't get the parcel yet.
For Lost items / damaged items sent from LA warehouse customers needs to take pictures of labels on each items they received and send those snaps to us we will forward the pictures to warehouse & cargo service to rectify the issue.