Chameleon HTV Sheets pack.
Colors: Chameleon Purple Charm Blue, Gold Charm Green, Purple Charm Red, Purple Charm Cyan-Blue, Gold Charm Purple, Purple Charm Green.
Unlock the artist in you with our super-captivating Chameleon Heat transfer vinyl. Create dazzling patterns, letters, logos, and designs in changing colors and press them onto your favorite fashion pieces.
With a supercool chameleon effect, the colors of this vinyl shifts as the garment moves. Super-durable and versatile, you can carve exquisite custom designs for your aprons, bags, hats, and fabric wall hangings!
This vinyl is lightweight and thin making it the best HTV for small letters, shapes, and figures. With easy transfer and top-notch durability, this vinyl will remain fresh and firm on the fabric even after multiple washes! Glam up your cotton t shirts, hoodies, and bags with our Chameleon HTV and strut stylishly!
Related post: Family Vacation Shirt Ideas
- Incredibly durable with strong waterproof adhesion
- Cotton-friendly heat transfer vinyl for shirts, hoodies, bags, hats, aprons, pillowcases
- Extremely attractive color-changing vinyl in 4 premium color options
- Clutter-free cutting and weeding to your desired shape, size, pattern, or design
- Lightweight and thin texture that allows easy transfer
- Compatible with most craft cutters and die cutters
How to Create Designs with this Chameleon Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Compatible with Craft Cutters, Die Cutters, Sign Plotters,etc.
- Mirror/Reverse your image design.
- Place vinyl (gloss side) onto cutting mat.
- Adjust proper blade speed and cutting pressure.
- Weed all of the excess slowly, leaving the delicate design letters or graphics.
- Make sure the finished product faces the right way once ironed onto your fabric.
- Lay out the fabric. Place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard, flat clean dry surface.
- Place cardboard to protect the transferred image onto both sides of the t-shirt.
- Set a heat press machine from 150℃(302℉) to 160℃(320℉).
- Press it only for 8-12 seconds at medium pressure.
- Iron on the vinyl gloss side. Do not use a steam iron.
- Disperse the iron's heat evenly. Be sure to consistently apply pressure so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
- Wait for the vinyl to COOL and gently peel off backing after a few minutes
Know more about using heat press on vinyl in this post.
Chameleon HTV Sheets Pack
- We offer shipping as follows:
- For USA Mainland (LA Warehouse products ONLY):
- Free Shipping on all orders over $69
- $15 for all orders under $69.
- There might be an international transaction fee charged by third party when place an order.
- PO Box address and APO address are not accepted.
- The current shipping takes around 3 to 10 business days and tracking information email will be sent to customers once your shipment is processed( usually 1 to 3 days after you place an order).
- Please bear in mind that there could be unavoidable delays from Shipping carrier due to uncontrolled factors such as COVID-19 and any-other.
Lost Parcels Policy
For Lost items / damaged items sent from LA warehouse customers needs to take pictures of labels on each items they received and send those snaps to us we will forward the pictures to warehouse & cargo service to rectify the issue.