Get creative with our Cold Color Changing Vinyl to make a unique surprising craft project. When chilled below 59°F (15°C), the color will change from clear to color on the opposite side & change back to its original look when the temperature increases.
Shake off your stress today by crafting something unique with this color shift vinyl that is sensitive to Cold Temperature. It has a gloss finish & permanent property but indoor use is recommended not for outdoor use.
It makes an ideal choice for daily or occasional decorating projects like decals, signs, and craft projects. It can even be used on special occasions like birthdays, team events, & festivals.
- 12"x5ft( 0.3x1.55m) x 10 rolls
- Applied Temperature Resistance: -50°F to +225°F
- Gloss Finish
- Can be used on any smooth surface such as tile, glass, or metal to create designs and patterns
- Colors: clear cold to green, clear cold to yellow, clear cold to orange, clear cold blue, clear cold rose red, clear cold red, cold blue purple, cold yellow dark green, neon pink to purple and neon yellow to green.
- Permanent vinyl but not for outdoor use
I love the cold color changing vinyl! It’s easy to weed and looks great! So many fun design options.
The best Vinyl I have used. Easy to peel offand briliant color
Very thick and beautiful!
Cold Color Changing Adhesive Vinyl 5ft Roll Bundle
- We offer shipping as follows:
- For USA Mainland (LA Warehouse products ONLY):
- Free Shipping on all orders over $69
- $15 for all orders under $69.
- There might be an international transaction fee charged by third party when place an order.
- PO Box address and APO address are not accepted.
- The current shipping takes around 3 to 10 business days and tracking information email will be sent to customers once your shipment is processed( usually 1 to 3 days after you place an order).
- Please bear in mind that there could be unavoidable delays from Shipping carrier due to uncontrolled factors such as COVID-19 and any-other.
Lost Parcels Policy
For Lost items / damaged items sent from LA warehouse customers needs to take pictures of labels on each items they received and send those snaps to us we will forward the pictures to warehouse & cargo service to rectify the issue.