- We ship on Incoterms: DDU – Delivery Duty Unpaid. Customers from Canada, United Kingdom, Philippines, Chile, Germany, etc, are responsible for customs duties.
- We do not charge hangling fee to countries of FedEx “FreeZone”. If your country is not in "Free Zone" you may be charged handling fee.
- Customers from Germany and Italy require tax number.
- Not accept PO Box addresses
- The current shipping takes around 10 to 15 business days and we will email you once your shipment is picked by DHL ( usually 5 to 7 days after you place an order)
Returns/ Cancel Policy
It is important that you check your order or items upon receipt and always before you use. If any errors or issues arise then these need to be reported to us immediately so we can investigate.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
You have the right to cancel the order if it's not shipped out. Please email us to check the status of parcel frist and we will email you back as quickly as we can.
NOTE: 10% cancellation fee will be decucted from your payment!!!
RIGHT TO RETURN
We accept a return if we sent you the wrong item or if the item is faulty. Please contact our customer service team to arrange your return. We will need to know your order number, the item you want to return and the reason for return. If you request a replacement and the product is no longer available, we will process a refund back to the original account used to purchase the item.
- We do not accept full refund if recipient refuses to sign for the parcel/ pay for the customs duties. In that case, we will make a deduction from your payment for the extra handling fee caused by you.