Posted By TeckWrap Craft On May 25, 2022
Can You Put HTV On Polyester? 10 Tips For Printing HTV On Polyester
Table of Contents
- 10 Tips You Should Know before Printing HTV on Polyester
- Polyester Fabric Comes in Different Types
- Check if the Shirt Is a Heat Sensitive Item
- Do Not Pre-wash the Shirt
- Test Print on the Fabric
- Choose the Right Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Use Teflon Sheet When Pressing
- Always Use a Heat Press Machine, Not an Iron
- Pre-Press the Fabric
- Correct Temperature, Pressure, and Time
- Always Follow the Ideal Temperature and Time
- Is it better to print on cotton or polyester?
- Can you print HTV on sublimated shirts?
- How to avoid scorch press marks on polyester?
- Can you fix scorch marks on polyester?
- Can you heat press spandex and polyester blend?
- Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re wondering whether you can print heat transfer vinyl on polyester, the answer is yes! But hold on! It’s not as easy as printing HTV on cotton. If you have a client requesting activewear with vinyl print then you need to read this post.