Get creative with our Cold Color Changing Vinyl to make a unique surprising craft project. When chilled below 59°F (15°C), the color will change from clear to color on the opposite side & change back to its original look when the temperature increases.
Shake off your stress today by crafting something unique with this color shift vinyl that is sensitive to Cold Temperature. It has a gloss finish & permanent property but indoor use is recommended not for outdoor use.
It makes an ideal choice for daily or occasional decorating projects like decals, signs, and craft projects. It can even be used on special occasions like birthdays, team events, & festivals.
Related Post: What Do You Need to Make Stickers at Home
- 12" x 5ft ( 0.3 x 1.55m )
- 12" x 10ft ( 0.3 x 3.1m )
- 12" x 82ft ( 0.3 x 25m)
- Applied Temperature Resistance: -50°F to +225°F
- Gloss Finish
- Can be used on any smooth surface such as tile, glass, or metal to create designs and patterns
- comes 6 standard colors - including red, green, blue, yellow, rose red & orange.
- Permanent vinyl but not for outdoor use
i make glass tumbler and use the color changing vinyl with most of my designs. Every time i post a new product, my customers love it!
muy contentos con la calidad! de seguro tienen un cliente mas!! muchos saludos!!!
I love it . I made a few cups with the red n green color changing vinyl and I put strawberries on them with green leafs
Absolutely love these vinyls. The colors are so vibrant and the adhesion is like none other. Will definitely be purchasing again in the future. Techwrap is by far my favorite vinyl.
I’m extremely happy with the vinyl. It’s durable, thin and the color change is awesome! Wouldn’t recommend using with the red lined transfer tape. It leaves a sticky residue that’s a literal pain to get off.
Clear Cold Color Changing Adhesive Craft Vinyl (translucent)
- We offer shipping as follows:
- For USA Mainland (LA Warehouse products ONLY):
- Free Shipping on all orders over $39
- $30 for all orders under $99.
- Free Shipping for all orders over $99
- There might be an international transaction fee charged by third party when place an order.
- Custom / Tax / Duty is customer's responsibility to deal with it and pay the respective duty / tax in their country. We are not responsible for any custom / tax / duty.
- Customers from Germany, Italy, & Brazil require tax number for their shipment to be processed smoothly.
- We do not accept PO Box addresses.
- The current shipping takes around 7 to 15 business days and we will email you once your shipment is picked by DHL ( usually 3 to 5 days after you place an order).
- Please bear in mind that there could be unavoidable delays from Shipping carrier due to uncontrolled factors such as COVID-19 and any-other.
Lost Parcels Policy
There are times when your parcel is either delivered to the wrong address or it is lost by shipping carrier. Please contact us immediately for any such situation and follow these guidelines:
If your tracking shows delivered and you did not get the shipment yet, first of all please check your mailbox, porch, surrounding area of your delivery box. If you still cannot find your parcel please contact DHL immediately and feedback us with case number so we can start your claim with the shipping carrier i.e. DHL, FedEx or UPS.
DHL, FedEx and UPS takes around 15-20 days to fulfill your claim of lost parcels.
DHL, FedEx and UPS only allow claim for shipments reported lost within 1 month after tracking shows delivered. After 1 month these shipping carriers don't entertain any claim, thus we even cannot do anything, so please contact us at your earliest in case your tracking shows delivered and you didn't get the parcel yet.
For Lost items / damaged items sent from LA warehouse customers needs to take pictures of labels on each items they received and send those snaps to us we will forward the pictures to warehouse & cargo service to rectify the issue.