TECKWRAPCRAFT TWC 001G Sheets Pack
A. Product Description:
1.Size: 12" x 12" x 21PCS + Tansfer Tape x 2PCS
2. Colors: Ink Black, Coconut White, Pure Red, Grass Green, Apple Green, Vanilla, Impact Blue, Pumpkin, Lavender, Pale Purple, Soft Lilac, Shell Pink, Salmon Pink, Sweet Pink, Piggy Pink, Pastel Pink, Apricot, Liveable Green, Baby Blue, Powder Blue, Olive Green
3. MULTI-PURPOSE: Home decor, scrapbooking, lettering, graphics, handcrafts, decals, window graphics, sign board, computer, walls, cups, cars, notebooks, etc.
4. WORKS WITH: Most vinyl craft cutting machine on market such as craft kiss-cutters, die cutters, sign plotters for art and craft also work well.
5. EASY TO USE: Durable for indoor/outdoor flat clean dry smooth surface decotation.
B. How to Do It
1. Clean Surface - prepare target surface clean and dry with alcohol, the smoother the surface the easier to transfer the vinyl.
2. Design with cutter - put on a cutting mat that has a sticky back and cut the design by cutting machines.
3. Weeding the excess vinyl - leave the letters/graphics on the sheet (hook tools work well).
4. Apply the transfer paper - gently put a transfer tape on the surface of the cut vinyl.
Use a squeegee over the design and make sure the transfer tape is adhering to the vinyl nice and tight.
5. Adhere it to the new clean and dry flat surface slowly- carefully work with delicate patterns.
6. Remove Transfer paper - rub the clear tape carefully from the center out to adhere the vinyl securely.
TEST CUT is always recommended.
This is NOT heat press vinyl/NOT recommend for clothing/NOT printable vinyl/not work with inkjet or laser printers.
This vinyl is amazing. Small pieces weed very easily. Already ordered more!!
Highly recommended I’m happy with all the colors even love that it has a plastic cover over the vinyl to protect while shipping
I was so happy with my order!
I love its very easy to use I love everything about it and made my projects easy
I love the colors that came in this pack. They are great vinyls that are not sheer but fully opaque