TECKWRAPCRAFT Starter Packs
1. MULTI-PURPOSE: Home decor, scrapbooking, lettering, graphics, handcrafts, decals, window graphics, sign board, computer, walls, cups, cars, notebooks, etc.
2. WORKS WITH: Most vinyl craft cutting machine on market such as craft kiss-cutters, die cutters, sign plotters for art and craft also work well.
3. EASY TO USE: Durable for indoor/outdoor flat clean dry smooth surface decotation.
TEST CUT is always recommended.
This is NOT heat press vinyl/NOT recommend for clothing/NOT printable vinyl/not work with inkjet or laser printers.
How to Do It
1. Clean Surface - prepare target surface clean and dry with alcohol, the smoother the surface the easier to transfer the vinyl.
2. Design with cutter - put on a cutting mat that has a sticky back and cut the design by cutting machines.
3. Weeding the excess vinyl - leave the letters/graphics on the sheet.
4. Apply the transfer paper - gently put a transfer tape on the surface of the cut vinyl.
Use a squeegee over the design and make sure the transfer tape is adhering to the vinyl nice and tight.
5. Adhere it to the new clean and dry flat surface slowly- carefully work with delicate patterns.
6. Remove Transfer paper - rub the clear tape carefully from the center out to adhere the vinyl securely.
Toujours de bonne qualité les couleurs sont vraiment belles
The starter packs are an excellent value with different varieties. Teckwrap vinyl is by fall the best vinyl out there.
Poor value for money as some only have 7 or 8 sheets in them plus there is no information on them as to what they contain as in how many sheets and what the sheets are. Some packs you can not tell what each sheet are even when you open and take them out. Very disappointed as had got the mixed 40 sheets packs before and was very happy with them.