Marble art is fun and thrilling. Our PU Marble heat transfer vinyl lets you cut and transfer alluring shapes, letters, and figures onto your t shirts, hoodies, and club wear. This vinyl is extremely thin and lightweight with easy weeding so you can create perfect shapes and sizes down to the delicate details.
The high-quality PU material makes our vinyl the most durable HTV in the market. Customize your clothes and accessories with super-catchy decals and slogans adorned with a colorful, marbled pattern. With strong water proof adhesion, the vinyl remains fresh and tough even after multiple washes. You won’t ever have to worry about the vinyl fading or peeling off!
- Impressively durable even after multiple washes
- Stretchable, thin, and lightweight
- Waterproof adhesion
- Ideal for cotton fabric surfaces like t shirts, hoodies, bags, aprons, pillowcases
- Easy cutting and weeding with zero clutter
- Flexible PU material that cuts to any shape or size
- Quick and easy to transfer
How to Do It
- Compatible with Craft Cutters, Die Cutters, Sign Plotters,etc.
- Mirror/Reverse your image design.
- Place vinyl (gloss side) onto cutting mat .
- Adjust proper blade speed and cutting pressure .
- Weed all of the excess slowly, leave the delicate design letters or graphics.
- Make sure the finished product facing the right way once ironed onto your fabric.
- Lay out the fabric.Place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard, flat clean dry surface.
- Place a cardboard to protect transferred image onto both sides of t-shirt.
- Set a heat press machine from 130℃(266℉) to 140℃(284℉) .
- Press it only for 8-10 seconds at medium pressure.
- Iron on the vinyl gloss side. Do not use steam iron.
- Disperse the iron's heat evenly.Be sure to consistently apply pressure so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
- Wait for the vinyl to COOL and gently peel off backing after few minute