Impress your friends with our spectacular Heat Color Changing Adhesive vinyl that goes from orange to yellow and blue to green. This vinyl is smooth, soft, and cuts easily to any shape, lettering, or design.
Unleash the artist in you with beautiful, color-changing decals for your mugs, cups, and tumblers. You can also make striking wall graphics, signage art, banner designs, and scrapbooking graphics. The ultra-thin feel of the vinyl allows you to easily create and weed fine designs and small letters.
This craft vinyl changes color when heated above 104 Degree F and returns to its original color as the temperature drops. The glossy finish layered over the bright colorful vinyl makes it a top choice for professional artists!
- 12" x10ft. (0.3 x 3.1m)
- 12" x 5ft.( 0.3x1.55m)
- 12" x 82ft. (0.3 x 25m)
- The vinyl is not rated for outdoor use.
- Extremely durable – perfect for indoor art projects
- Smooth and easy to use
- Easy, clutter-free cutting and weeding
- Soft, ultra-thin vinyl material for making fine designs and small letters
- Ideal for wall decals, window graphics, signage art, tumblers, cups, mugs, laptop skins, scrapbooking
- Smooth application without any bubbles or wrinkles
- Compatible with all craft cutters and vinyl plotters
Read a related guide: How to Make Vinyl Stickers for Glass
I like it
Although removing the protective film was new for me, and have been trying to watch tutorials about it, the end results were so satisfying on my first project.
Wish to send you a video about it, if I may, how can I do so?
Heat Color ChangingAdhesive Vinyl
- We offer shipping as follows:
- For USA Mainland (LA Warehouse products ONLY):
- Free Shipping on all orders over $39
- $30 for all orders under $99.
- Free Shipping for all orders over $99
- There might be an international transaction fee charged by third party when place an order.
- Custom / Tax / Duty is customer's responsibility to deal with it and pay the respective duty / tax in their country. We are not responsible for any custom / tax / duty.
- Customers from Germany, Italy, & Brazil require tax number for their shipment to be processed smoothly.
- We do not accept PO Box addresses.
- The current shipping takes around 7 to 15 business days and we will email you once your shipment is picked by DHL ( usually 3 to 5 days after you place an order).
- Please bear in mind that there could be unavoidable delays from Shipping carrier due to uncontrolled factors such as COVID-19 and any-other.
Lost Parcels Policy
There are times when your parcel is either delivered to the wrong address or it is lost by shipping carrier. Please contact us immediately for any such situation and follow these guidelines:
If your tracking shows delivered and you did not get the shipment yet, first of all please check your mailbox, porch, surrounding area of your delivery box. If you still cannot find your parcel please contact DHL immediately and feedback us with case number so we can start your claim with the shipping carrier i.e. DHL, FedEx or UPS.
DHL, FedEx and UPS takes around 15-20 days to fulfill your claim of lost parcels.
DHL, FedEx and UPS only allow claim for shipments reported lost within 1 month after tracking shows delivered. After 1 month these shipping carriers don't entertain any claim, thus we even cannot do anything, so please contact us at your earliest in case your tracking shows delivered and you didn't get the parcel yet.
For Lost items / damaged items sent from LA warehouse customers needs to take pictures of labels on each items they received and send those snaps to us we will forward the pictures to warehouse & cargo service to rectify the issue.