Flock HTV is a great product for adding soft texture to craft projects! A flocking material creates a non-shiny faux suede look that maintains its color with every design. You can easily weed, cut, and adhere to flock materials. This is a good choice when looking for an alternative to embroidery patches, because of this fuzzy, velvet like texture.
Flock Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheets are perfect for adding an eye-catching effect to any project. These sheets come in multiple colors and can be used as a surface for heat transfers, making them great for t-shirts, bags, pillows, etc.
These sheets are also great for vinyl applications on walls or other hard surfaces. They are easily applied using an iron or heat press machine. It is possible to remove them by peeling off the backing paper after heating the transfer sheet with either an iron or heat press machine at 320 degrees Fahrenheit (160 degrees Celsius).
Read our post on Iron On Patches on Jeans
- Size: 10”12”x5(sheets)
- Available in 12 colors
- Soft Texture Surface
- Easy To Cut, Weed and Apply
Related post: Heat Transfer Vinyl vs Iron-on Vinyl
pros: great packaging, good color options, flat sheets instead of rolls
cons: too thin (you can see the pattern from underneath show through), choppy when cutting with cricut, wish there were more color options
My only negative thing is I wish the size was 12×12
Unfortunately I won’t ever be using their flock again, it’s really bad quality for them to be such a popular brand and really needs an upgrade and improvements. It’s very thin, so thin that the color of the fabric show’s right through. The white turns to beige during the pressing process, so on a beige shirt you literally can’t see it. It weeds terribly because it’s so thin, everything lifts up so you have to go extremely slow to make sure the letters don’t peel away, which makes the process take forever. It also burns at times during the pressing process. I’ve never had this happen with any other brand that I’ve used, I decided to try them because they’re so popular for craft vinyl, but the flock is just a terrible grade and hopefully they see this and work to make it thicker, stronger, more durable. I think I’ll use what I have left for emergency purposes only and just go to hobby lobby, theirs is amazing quality. So for crafting I’m sure it’s great, for flock, buyer BEWARE
Flock Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheets (10"x12"x5 sheets)
- We offer shipping as follows:
- For USA Mainland (LA Warehouse products ONLY):
- Free Shipping on all orders over $39
- $30 for all orders under $99.
- Free Shipping for all orders over $99
- There might be an international transaction fee charged by third party when place an order.
- Custom / Tax / Duty is customer's responsibility to deal with it and pay the respective duty / tax in their country. We are not responsible for any custom / tax / duty.
- Customers from Germany, Italy, & Brazil require tax number for their shipment to be processed smoothly.
- We do not accept PO Box addresses.
- The current shipping takes around 7 to 15 business days and we will email you once your shipment is picked by DHL ( usually 3 to 5 days after you place an order).
- Please bear in mind that there could be unavoidable delays from Shipping carrier due to uncontrolled factors such as COVID-19 and any-other.
Lost Parcels Policy
There are times when your parcel is either delivered to the wrong address or it is lost by shipping carrier. Please contact us immediately for any such situation and follow these guidelines:
If your tracking shows delivered and you did not get the shipment yet, first of all please check your mailbox, porch, surrounding area of your delivery box. If you still cannot find your parcel please contact DHL immediately and feedback us with case number so we can start your claim with the shipping carrier i.e. DHL, FedEx or UPS.
DHL, FedEx and UPS takes around 15-20 days to fulfill your claim of lost parcels.
DHL, FedEx and UPS only allow claim for shipments reported lost within 1 month after tracking shows delivered. After 1 month these shipping carriers don't entertain any claim, thus we even cannot do anything, so please contact us at your earliest in case your tracking shows delivered and you didn't get the parcel yet.
For Lost items / damaged items sent from LA warehouse customers needs to take pictures of labels on each items they received and send those snaps to us we will forward the pictures to warehouse & cargo service to rectify the issue.