Awaken team spirits with standard or classy neon-colored team wear made from TeckWrap Craft’s Regular PU Heat Transfer Vinyl. This vinyl is smooth, glossy, and easily cuts to your desired letters, logos, shapes, and figures. Enjoy making ambitious slogans and team initials to stick on club t-shirts. The material is thin and stretchable for sticking decals and graphics easily onto cotton fabrics.
Since it matches with most craft cutters, this vinyl can be clipped to the most precise angles and contours. It’s easy to transfer, gentle, and instantly sticks to the fabric with precision. Come what may, our Regular PU HTV Vinyl remains durable and firm in harsh environments, making it perfect for rough-and-tough athletics.
Featuring 24 colors, get creative with the best heat transfer vinyl rolls for bags, aprons, pillowcases, fashion accessories, and so much more!
- 20”x82ft. （0.5x25m）
- Available in 24 Colors including Regular & Neon.
- Extremely durable and flexible making it perfect for all purpose.
- Thin, stretchable material that looks like it’s part of the garment.
- Easy, clutter-free cutting and weeding.
- Waterproof adhesion.
- Friendly to smooth, dry cotton fabric surfaces.
- Perfect for fabric décor like t-shirts, bags, aprons, pillowcases, and bedsheets.
- Large roll orders processing time is 7 to 10 business days
PU Heat Transfer Vinyl ( 20"x82ft)
- We offer shipping as follows:
- For USA Mainland (LA Warehouse products ONLY):
- Free Shipping on all orders over $69
- $15 for all orders under $69.
- There might be an international transaction fee charged by third party when place an order.
- PO Box address and APO address are not accepted.
- The current shipping takes around 3 to 10 business days and tracking information email will be sent to customers once your shipment is processed( usually 1 to 3 days after you place an order).
- Please bear in mind that there could be unavoidable delays from Shipping carrier due to uncontrolled factors such as COVID-19 and any-other.
Lost Parcels Policy
For Lost items / damaged items sent from LA warehouse customers needs to take pictures of labels on each items they received and send those snaps to us we will forward the pictures to warehouse & cargo service to rectify the issue.