Teckwrap Craft’s Mirror Chrome HTV is a DIY crafters’ and professional designers’ utmost delight. The magnificent vinyl film has a reflective mirror-like chrome effect with a lustrous shimmer that promises to transform any mundane and otherwise sombre bag, outfit, home décor, craft, decal, or cushion cover into an eye-catching piece of superb workmanship. Though the vinyl is shiny to look at, it gleams resplendently like a mirror does when light falls on it.
Our mirror chrome HTV is a special thermo-adhesive film that comes in a 12 inch roll in four amazing colours namely lilac, royal pink, emerald green, and cool blue. It is durable, highly flexible and is easy to cut, weed and transfer. It has a clear PET backing that makes weeding easy, efficient and time-saving. It is compatible with all craft cutters and is best suited for cotton, linen, polyester, cotton/poly blends, acrylic and similar fabrics. It is eco-friendly hence perfectly safe to wear.
The mirror chrome HTV transfers onto the fabric without any hassle. Once you have cut the mirror image of the design of your choice, place it on the fabric with a parchment paper on top. Do not apply heat directly to the vinyl. If using a heat press, set the temperature to 150°C then apply medium pressure for 15 seconds. Remove the liner when warm and voila! A perfect, super reflective, eye-catching design is ready to behold, amplifying the wow factor of your apparel.
In order to get the best out of the mirror chrome HTV, it is imperative not to wash the fabric on which it is applied for 24 hours. When you feel the need after the time has lapsed, wash it by hand only inside out. Do not dry clean or tumble dry. Iron the garment inside out as well so the vinyl may last long.
When it comes to impeccable shimmery designs that give a flashy look to any surface they are applied to, our premium quality mirror chrome HTV is definitely the best choice!
- Roll size: 12''x5ft
- Colors: Cool Blue, Emerald Green, Royal Pink, and Lilac.
- Durable, high-quality PU vinyl that is resistant to harsh elements.
- Easy to cut and weed with zero hassle and clutter.
- Compatible with most craft cutters.
- Strong adhesion yet gentle to all compatible fabric surfaces.
Mirror Chrome Heat Transfer Vinyl 5ft Roll
- We offer shipping as follows:
- For USA Mainland (LA Warehouse products ONLY):
- Free Shipping on all orders over $39
- $30 for all orders under $99.
- Free Shipping for all orders over $99
- There might be an international transaction fee charged by third party when place an order.
- Custom / Tax / Duty is customer's responsibility to deal with it and pay the respective duty / tax in their country. We are not responsible for any custom / tax / duty.
- Customers from Germany, Italy, & Brazil require tax number for their shipment to be processed smoothly.
- We do not accept PO Box addresses.
- The current shipping takes around 7 to 15 business days and we will email you once your shipment is picked by DHL ( usually 3 to 5 days after you place an order).
- Please bear in mind that there could be unavoidable delays from Shipping carrier due to uncontrolled factors such as COVID-19 and any-other.
Lost Parcels Policy
There are times when your parcel is either delivered to the wrong address or it is lost by shipping carrier. Please contact us immediately for any such situation and follow these guidelines:
If your tracking shows delivered and you did not get the shipment yet, first of all please check your mailbox, porch, surrounding area of your delivery box. If you still cannot find your parcel please contact DHL immediately and feedback us with case number so we can start your claim with the shipping carrier i.e. DHL, FedEx or UPS.
DHL, FedEx and UPS takes around 15-20 days to fulfill your claim of lost parcels.
DHL, FedEx and UPS only allow claim for shipments reported lost within 1 month after tracking shows delivered. After 1 month these shipping carriers don't entertain any claim, thus we even cannot do anything, so please contact us at your earliest in case your tracking shows delivered and you didn't get the parcel yet.
For Lost items / damaged items sent from LA warehouse customers needs to take pictures of labels on each items they received and send those snaps to us we will forward the pictures to warehouse & cargo service to rectify the issue.